Re: [GNU-linux-libre] hello

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] hello
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 07:44:23 +0300

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 07:28:06PM +0800, Glory Nong wrote:
> I am user gnewsense gnu-linux-libre.

That is great. Welcome.

I am using GNewSense, GuixSD and Trisquel when I
need to recommend the GNU operating system to some
of my friends or clients. And even to government
through some of people opening new projects.

For example somebody wish to open a new hospital
in Tanzania, in a village, and I advise them to
use GNU Health with some of those systems as
displayed on
http://www.gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html

Jean