Re: [GNU-linux-libre] PureOS added to endorsed distro list

From: Jaromil
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] PureOS added to endorsed distro list
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 22:48:19 +0100

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017, John Sullivan wrote:

> Donald Robertson <address@hidden> writes:
> >
> > We just wanted to give the list a heads up on our forthcoming
> > announcement of adding PureOS to our list of endorsed distros.
>
> Just wanted to echo this and add my thanks to everyone here who has
> helped with the review process! It's exciting to see things
> progress, and I'm looking forward to getting more distros on the
> list.

congratulations to everyone involved! I recall that debating our
concerns with Zlatan has been one of the longest and most repetitive
threads ever held on this list. I am now very happy to hear it served
the purpose, rather than being dismissed as antagonistic. Kudos to
everyone involved here and behind the scenes to leverage this critical
confrontation and facilitate reaching solutions. At last, having one
more 100% free distribution is a great reason to cheer up and
celebrate!

ciao

--
  Denis Roio a.k.a. Jaromil  http://Dyne.org think &do tank
  Ph.D, CTO & co-founder    software to empower communities