Re: [GNU-linux-libre] PureOS added to endorsed distro list

From: Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] PureOS added to endorsed distro list
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 01:34:49 +0100

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 10:54:29 -0500
Donald Robertson <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> We just wanted to give the list a heads up on our forthcoming
> announcement of adding PureOS to our list of endorsed distros.
Thanks a lot for all the work!

This is really good for free software as we now have an FSDG compliant
distribution that is based on Debian:
- It seems usable by less technical users and might way more up to date
  than Trisquel.
- In several cases it could be used as a drop-in replacement for Debian.

Denis.