Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [Trisquel-devel] FSDG question: extension of bleac

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [Trisquel-devel] FSDG question: extension of bleachbit patch for Trisquel
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 14:09:01 -0500

i will also add that parabola make no modifications to the upstream
bleachbit other than forcing python2 - presumably that is true for the
other FSDG distros as well - so if this is indeed something to be
addressed by patches then it is not only pertinent to trisquel and this
conversation should be escalated to the gnu-linux-libre mailing list so
that the other distros can join the discussion

below i will repost the previous messages for their benefit