[GNU-linux-libre] Updated process instructions on LibrePlanet.org

From: Donald Robertson
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Updated process instructions on LibrePlanet.org
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 18:03:20 -0400

Hello again,

I've put together updated instructions on the review process on
<https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Incoming_distros>. I hope I've captured
the feedback from our previous discussion, but if I've missed something
please let me know. I also created a template for the checklist, so
please take a look at this as well
<https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Incoming_distros/GFSDG_checklist_template>.
Thank you to everyone for your help in refining things.
--
Donald R. Robertson, III, J.D.
Licensing & Compliance Manager