Re: [GNU-linux-libre] what of the distros that have already asked for co

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] what of the distros that have already asked for consideration or have been partially evaluated?
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 15:34:03 -0400

krt send this to me personally - i will repost

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnu-linux-libre/2016-08/msg00003.html

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnu-linux-libre/2014-12/msg00002.html

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnu-linux-libre/2015-02/msg00003.html

> thanks,
>
> - krt

BTW - the actual OP for free-slack is here:
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnu-linux-libre/2016-07/msg00021.html

ok thanks krt - those links are pretty convincing - so the real question
is "should these be grandfathered into the process and their entries
moved from "Distros that have requested consideration" to "Distros
currently being evaluated by the community" and have an evaluation
results page created for them immediately - or should they be asked to
start from the begining of the new protocol by sending email to the GNU
webmasters

if bypassing the GNU webmasters for these, the new protocol requires at
least that each be assigned a community review manager now