Re: [GNU-linux-libre] what of the distros that have already asked for co

From: Jason Self
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] what of the distros that have already asked for consideration or have been partially evaluated?
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 06:34:40 -0700 (PDT)

Ivan Zaigralin <address@hidden> wrote ..

> Erm, you would want distro maintainers to re-do the paperwork
> because FSF took a year evaluating a simple query?

No I don't. Notice that the date of Don's message to them is April 6
2017. So, I meant a year after the FSF got back to them.

But I see now that I had missed the part where the people of the
distro got back to them with name options so I mistakenly thought that
the FSF was waiting on the distro to change names. Since I now see
it's the opposite it renders my initial point moot.