Re: [GNU-linux-libre] what of the distros that have already asked for co

From: Henry Jensen
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] what of the distros that have already asked for consideration or have been partially evaluated?
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 21:08:20 +0100

Hi Donald,

ConnochaetOS maintainer here

Am Thu, 22 Mar 2018 15:57:43 -0400
schrieb Donald Robertson <address@hidden>:

> connochaetos had a much longer discussion, and I believe is still
> interested in endorsement (I will doublecheck that), but had an
> outstanding issue that the list felt barred their endorsement. This is
> the part in the process where we at the FSF have to make the final
> call. So it's not quite 'ready for FSF review', but more like 'ready
> for appeal'? I'm not quite sure how to word that. But going forward I
> want to make sure that someone in their position gets a response from
> FSF staff.

* Yes, we are still interested in endorsement.

* It wasn't "the list" as such, it was one person on this list who
  said because we are using a Debian derived blob-free kernel we
  wouldn't fulfill the criteria for endorsement. However, PureOS was
  endorsed with using basically the same Debian based kernel.

Regards,

Henry