[GNU-linux-libre] Amendment proposal for incoming distros page

From: André Silva
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Amendment proposal for incoming distros page
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 20:26:59 +0000

Seems Hyperbola endorsement process (to be evaluated by community) is
stalled for now.

It's so early to be officially considered as stalled, however the first
thing that came to my mind was in which if it persists for a long time
(months, years, etc), there isn't an amendment for those cases. What is
the next step that should we do for it? Shouldn't we create an amendment
that is needed find a review manager to handle it (eg. the same
application manager)?