gnu-misc-discuss

Re: GPL question

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GPL question
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:51:47 +0200 (CEST)

   >>    I am not a lawyer, so I can only offer a "common sense"
   >>    opinion:
   >>
   >> Which sadly, is not much common sense.
   >
   > I see GNU likes civilized discourse.

   Alfred does not represent or speak for "GNU".

Since you don't either represent or speak for "GNU", you really can't
state that now can you?

Snide remarks aside, as a GNU developer and maintainer one does indeed
represent and speak for the GNU project.  We are after all the faces
out for the packages that we hack on, the mailinglists we read and
reply to.