gnu-misc-discuss

NYC LOCAL: Thursday 14 May 2009 New York City Council Hearing on DoITT

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Thursday 14 May 2009 New York City Council Hearing on DoITT
Date: 13 May 2009 22:32:05 -0400

  what="official Committees on Technology in
        Government, Finance, and Land Use announcement"
  deadline="proposed questions for Commissioner Cosgrave
            must be received by 10 am Thursday 14 May 2009,
            see below"
  main-issue="Which software licenses should New York City
              accept, and which software licenses should
              New York City reject?"
  note="This hearing is open to the public."
  edits="some odd characters removed, some white space compressed">