gnu-misc-discuss

Re: GPL traitor !

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: GPL traitor !
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 13:34:19 -0400

Alexander Terekhov wrote:
Got it now, Hyman?

No, and I never will. You are incorrect that the GPL conflates a linked
program containing GPLed components with an assemblage of separate programs
some of which are covered by the GPL, or that this is a reasonable way to
interpret the GPL. But you will to continue to insist on this, and there is
no point in you expecting me to change my mind, and I certainly don't expect
you to change yours. Further discussion along these lines is fruitless because
it is simply your incorrect insistence against my correct one. Unless you have
evidence that someone in a position to matter believes as you do?