gnu-misc-discuss

Re: GPL traitor !

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: GPL traitor !
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 21:33:34 +0000 (UTC)

In gnu.misc.discuss Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> wrote:
> Alexander Terekhov wrote:
>> Lack of virality regarding compilations is explicitly covered
> > by "mere aggregation

Hyman, I don't think we should be discussing Alexander's lack of
virility here.

> This is false, of course, as any normal person reading the
> licenses can see. Choosing to deliberately misread a license
> isn't even any good for arguing on Usenet, much less forming
> a basis from which to run a software business.

What was that you were saying just the other day about him not being
a troll?  He's been deliberately misreading the GPL for several years.

[ .... ]

> Do you truly believe you gain some rhetorical advantage by
> outright lies?

He gets a little thrill each time you feed him.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).