gnu-misc-discuss

Re: referencing non-free software

From: Ilya Shlyakhter
Subject: Re: referencing non-free software
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 14:57:26 -0500

(I hope it's clear that my respect for the FSF and its work goes
without saying.   If I'm challenging its guidelines, it's to suggest
possible improvements, to put them on a better foundation, and to
better my own understanding.  I've been reading RMS's posts on the MIT
CSAIL list for many years, and do understand the value of his strong
underlying philosophy.)