[Gnu-music-discuss] guitar tabs (well almost...)

From: Tom Cato Amundsen
Subject: [Gnu-music-discuss] guitar tabs (well almost...)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 13:26:46 +0200

I know Lilypond don't support guitar tabs, and probably will not.
But it should be easy to use lily to write the notes, and then
you fill in the guitar tab by hand. This is better than nothing.

I guess this can be done with some translator/property tweaking,
but I haven't learned the internals yet.

What we need is something like this:
<
 \context Staff % normal staff
 \context Staff % remvoe all but barline engravers, line-count=6

Han-Wen, I bet you can do this in less than two minutes ;-)

--
Tom Cato Amundsen <address@hidden>
GNU Solfege - free eartraining, http://www.gnu.org/software/solfege/