[Gnu-music-discuss] how to scale lily's output?

From: David Ondreka
Subject: [Gnu-music-discuss] how to scale lily's output?
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:17:16 +0200 (CEST)

I'd like to prepare some very simple scores for teaching little children
the basics of music notation. For this purpose I would need rather huge
note heads. Well, I'm certainly not requesting larger fonts as this would
be most inadequate. Rather I wonder whether there is a recommended way for
scaling lily's output. I've read about 'scaleable fonts' in the faq, but,
bear with me, I don't really know what that means and how it is used.

Please let me hear of any suggestions.

Thanks, David

David Ondreka <address@hidden>