mudela-book.py patch

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: mudela-book.py patch
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 01:15:30 +0200 (CEST)

address@hidden writes:
> Han-Wen, do you have any plans on when you will make a stable release?
> I just want to know if I have to hurry getting mudela-book and its
> doco up-to-date...

I have no plans when this will happen, I just have some ideas what is
still left to do, among others:

  * cleaning up the repeat iterator/engravers

  * details of grace notes (eg. slurs and grace notes)

  * writing documentation of the internals.

  * revising the rest of the documentation

Typically these things allways take longer than you expect, but it
would be nice to aim for 1.4 at christmas.

I would also like to fix the spacing to be tighter, but alas I have as
yet no concrete ideas. Of course, you can delay the stable release by sending
enough bug-reports.

> (Sorry for the bad texi in my last patch. texi2dvi didn't complain
> here, are you using a newer and more picky version, or

> do you just
> know how to write texinfo? :-))

I Just Know Everything . :-)