lilypond-mode.el

From: Mark Hindley
Subject: lilypond-mode.el
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:06:55 +0100

Are the compilation commands (f9/f10) in lilypond-mode known to be broken?
I am using  Xemacs21. The synatx highlighting works fine, and also the
basic compilation with lilypond, but I can't get a result from
lily-xdvi-buffer.

The problem seems to be that compilation process and therefore its exit
value can't be found. The error is processp (nil).

Has there bee a change in the way some emacsen  handle processes?

P.S has anybody else been getting multiple copie of mail?

Thanks

Mark