Re: lily 1.3.99 problems

From: janneke
Subject: Re: lily 1.3.99 problems
Date: 29 Oct 2000 01:39:46 +0100

"Shamus" <address@hidden> writes:

> Of note are measures 63 & 65, lily insists on settin the slur up even though
> I've explicitly told her to set it down (OK, technically, it's a tie).

That's why LilyPond engraves it as a tie, and you should use \tieDown
or so (there's a  tie-engraver and a slur-engraver, you can see what
they do in ly/property.ly).

> Also, I've disabled textscripts in my .ly because I can't figure out how to
> get normal and italics working--I assume it's because they're broken and
> will be fixed soon(?).

This should work now by setting TextScripts's #'font-shape = #'italic
vs #'upright, and 'font-family 'roman.  But stuff may stille be broken
in 99.

> Also, the sizes of the time signatures seem to have
> an inverse relationship to the size of the staves they're on (as per the
> latest regression test web page)...

Yes, that'll be fixed in 100; font stuff is still in flux

Greetings,
Jan.