Professional ???

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Professional ???
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 15:25:26 +0100

LilyPond (which is not TeX, BTW) has been written for generating
`classic' music notation, but it has no special restrictions that
would make it impossible to adapt for modern music. However, noone has
yet stepped up yet for writing code for such avant-garde
notation. Have you got specific examples of what you'd like to have
typeset?