Re: Size Reductions

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: Size Reductions
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:21:42 -0500

===============
Excuse my ignorance, but what's mdk
-----------------
Sorry, Mandrake 7.2
====================
 and what has Java got to
do with it.
-------------------
The Java develpment kit, not the source (oops), is needed to make the
documentation bibliography.
mdk doesn't have it, or bison, or texinfo.
==================
Are you compiling Lilypond yourself
-------------
I was, yes.
============
or installing RPMs? The former may actually be easier.
-----------------
It would be easier if it were possible, but it is not. I would not
attempt to install lilypond on a mdk7.2 system until there is a -mdk.rpm
available. That is going to have to come from mdk. I've had enough. :-)
Use the flags to dvips
Thank you. That makes more sense than using ly2dvi. "dvips -i* foo"
looks good?

---
daveA (debian.user)