Re: Printing the Docs

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: Printing the Docs
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 16:40:17 -0500

Thanks. :-) All I need is "dvips -i filename -o" to do what I want to
do, which is to mix pages of music in .pdf with pages of plain text in
ascii.

But wouldn't it be nice to give an explicit procedure for printing out
the documentation using both sides of the paper? That would be to print
"dvips -A filename" and then "dvips -iB filename -o" and then
to print the backs of the pages by hand feeding for each file. By
printing the verso pages individually, you can test on trash to get it
right and not end with a lot of wasted paper. When printing out long
documents, sometimes there are unfortunate failures of one sort or
another. I think this is really the best way to do *one copy* of
something *long* where you don't care about page turns.

I would have done the doc that way if I had known how.
--
daveA (debian.user)