Re: Bach Cello Suite II - transcribed for viola (fwd)

From: Chris Sawer
Subject: Re: Bach Cello Suite II - transcribed for viola (fwd)
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 16:36:57 GMT

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
<snip>
> Arg.  What version of guile do you use, you may try upgrading to
> guile-1.4.  Would you please consider to send a stack trace to
> gnu-music-discuss?  It would be good to fix many as possible core
> dumps before lilypond-1.4.

I use 1.3.4, although I could upgrade to 1.4 if it's likely to fix
things. Trying ly2dvi or lilypond or make on 1.3.128 gives:

GNU LilyPond 1.3.128.
Now processing: `scsii-cello.ly'
Parsing...
solo-cello-suite-ii.ly:5:39: error: parse error, expecting `TYPE'
or `TRANSLATOR_IDENTIFIER':
\translator { \BarNumberingStaffContext
                                        }

...So I've added the version that you compiled to Mutopia.

Thanks,

Chris