Problems with 1.3.129

From: maartenwisse
Subject: Problems with 1.3.129
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 11:35:21 -0500

Two questions about 1.3.129:

In 1.2.x, it is possible to do \cadenza 1; for avoiding time signature and
barlines. How to do this in 1.3.129. The manual is unclear about this.

In 1.2.x, it is possible to do \center for centering music on a line. How to do
this in 1.3.x? Also not in the manual yet.

Thanks for your answers and for writing LilyPond. I would like to remark that
in the new manual, I see even more strange syntaxis which is said to Scheme.
I'm afraid that this will not make LilyPond more useful for beginners. On the
positive side, Lily is much faster now as 1.3.129, compared to 1.3.114 I runned
before.

Best regards,

Maarten Wisse
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com/