Re: Why is midiInstrument a Staff property

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Why is midiInstrument a Staff property
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 21:52:53 +0100

Han-Wen has pointed out another possible problem
with separate MIDI channels for each Lilypond Voice,
namely that Voices often are created in the middle
of a score. I tried a small example and it plays
fine using playmidi (on my cheap soundcard), timidity
and rosegarden.
Does anybody know about any problems with MIDI files
where not all channels have an initial event at time=0?

  /Mats