Re: Lilypond compilation

From: Laurent Martelli
Subject: Re: Lilypond compilation
Date: 08 Mar 2001 13:07:15 +0100

  Freddy> Hi all, I'm triyng to compile lilypond without any
  Freddy> success. I'm on a Linux RedHat-6.0 / gcc-2.95.2 / teTeX-1.0.
  Freddy> What environment of compilation do you advice in order to
  Freddy> compile lilypond ?

You'll also need other packages : flex, bison, texinfo, bibtex2html
... (?)

By the way, configure does not seem to raise an error if one of those
is missing. But you later have a compilation error like "error: file
not found", which is not very explicit.

--
Laurent Martelli
address@hidden              http://www.linuxfan.com/~laurent