re: apply scheme

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: re: apply scheme
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 21:51:44 +0100

HanWen wrote:
> Such things are done at C++ in engravers.

Oh, it's so easy when you know where to look :)
However, the following command looks like ... eh ... spaghetti... Does
it really take so much to increase a value a bit?

          inf.elem_l_->set_grob_property ("arch-height",
            gh_double2scm(gh_scm2double(inf.elem_l_->get_grob_property
                                        ("arch-height"))+0.5));

Well, I'll send you a patch when you answer this. (I assume that the
answer is "no")

By the way, all yhis manual copy-rename-diff-stuff makes me crazy; and
sometimes sooner or later it'll surely end up with me mistakedly
deleting some new sourcecode of mine...
How do you guys do sending patches?

-Rune