More progress; more questions on the incipit problem

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: More progress; more questions on the incipit problem
Date: 10 Mar 2001 10:53:54 -0500

I have a couple that look pretty good now.  Then I tried one, which
differs from the others in having a repeated A section, and it insists
on taking a whole line for the incipit.  I have played games with
nobreak, and it just moves the terrible spacing to farther down in the
file.  This is true on both 1.3.129 and 1.3.136.

Here's the one that looks terrible:

In contrast, here's the one that looks roughly the way I want it to:

Can anyone tell me how to get the first one to look like the second
one, except for having the repeat bar?

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139