Lily 1.3.138

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Lily 1.3.138
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:50:15 +0100

(Testing reply via. www.mail-archive.com)

I see you haven't added my faulty patch.
Du you have any idea of how long it will take to implement "clean"
nested staff-groups?
If it'll take long, I would like you to install a temp-patch...
Primarily because I install from scratch rather than updating and
therefore finds it difficult to keep up with the new versions ehen I
have my own patches to take care of ass well.
All you have to do is comment three of the four added "accepts" - so
that it i.e. is only staffgroup accepts choirstaff that is active.
This way one could nest a choirstaff into a staffgroup, getting the
desired look and avoiding cyclic accepts.

-Rune