Re: Moving text elements and suggesting for improvement

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Moving text elements and suggesting for improvement
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 16:15:09 +0200

> In the LilyPond reference manual on page 60-61 there's an example on how to
> move a text element. I've tried to use it but I couldn't make it work. I
> want to move the text "Allegretto" a bit more up and to the left:

>From your previous post I gather you are running version 1.3.46.
Unfortunately, the function ly-get-grob-property was introduced
in a later version of Lilypond. I'm not sure how you'd do the
same thing in 1.3.46. I recommend that you try a more recent
development version, see the links in

Also, I recommend that you primarily look at the documentation
for the Lilypond version you have installed, see
http://appel.lilypond.org/lilypond/websites.phtml

   /Mats B