Re: Drum patch

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Drum patch
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 15:31:24 +0100

Den 25-Mar-01 skrev Han-Wen Nienhuys:

HN> You idiot! You posted the frigging 1.2meg tarball!

YIKES!!!! Feel like I'm gonna burry myself!
Our network must be too fast - I didn't even notice the mistake before I got
home to my 56.6 modem :)
Hope that all you modem-guys are using preselection.

SORRY! Owe you one (well, two, that is, now)
(uh, how to make yourself a very unpopular guy)

HN> <backspace over that>

^H^H^H^H^H^H eh, it doesn't work...
Is there nothing I can do to remove the entry from the list?

HN> Dear rune, please pay a little attention when you post files.  If the
HN> patches are for inclusion in the next release and not for discussoin,
HN> I prefer that you send them to me directly.

I will do that.

-Rune