GNU Solfege 1.0.0 is out!

From: Tom Cato Amundsen
Subject: GNU Solfege 1.0.0 is out!
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 00:20:09 +0200

Howdy, I just called the latest release of GNU Solfege version 1.0.0.

I'm tired of fixing bugs and want to add some new stuff. I already have
borrowed some /dev/dsp code from guituner to add microphone support to
Solfege that will go into version 1.1.0.

The lesson file format will not change in the near future, so new
lesson files will be added both to the new development releases and to
updates to 1.0.

1.0.0: March 29, 2001
        * merged the notename spin button from the unreleased 1.1
        devel branch.
--
Tom Cato Amundsen <address@hidden>
GNU Solfege - free eartraining, http://www.gnu.org/software/solfege/