Typesetting accidentals in chord names

From: Amelie Zapf
Subject: Typesetting accidentals in chord names
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 19:00:25 +0200

Hi folks,

I'm working on a variation of the step->text and step->text-banter subroutines
in chord-name.scm. I would like the accidentals for the chord option to be
typeset not by - and +, but by "real" accidentals b and #. Now what I've been
trying to figure out is how to enter those accidentals in "text form". I tried,
as in the "exception list":
        (music (named ("accidentals-1")))
but, sadly, that did not work. Does anybody have a suggestion?

Amy