ly2dvi

From: Mark Hindley
Subject: ly2dvi
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 08:02:38 +0100 (BST)

Rune Zedeler writes:
 > In 1.3.147, the footer is also typeset on the last page - even if a tagline
 > is defined.
 > Also probs with header identifiers containing underscores.

This was me. I don't think any of us are quite clear what the tagline
and footer are to be used for.

I put copyright stuff in the tagline and info about the piece that
want on every page in the footer. Having them both on the last page is
fine. Is this what we want.

I you want to revert to previous use, I have only commented out the
previous behaviour, so it is easy to get it back.