Re: :|:

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: :|:
Date: 09 Apr 2001 11:48:51 -0400

    Rune> Laura Conrad wrote:
    Rune> |:   :|#|:    :|
    >>
    Rune> instead of
    >>
    Rune> |:   #:|:    :|
    >>
    >> You can play with \property Score.breakAlignOrder to affect this.

    Rune> No, I'm afraid it's not that simple.  BreakAlingOrder only
    Rune> affects the order of the typeset items - but in this case
    Rune> the barline has to be split up into two separate bar
    Rune> lines. This cannot be done that simple.

Then maybe you want to fool around with default-break-barline in
scm/basic-properties.scm? (I don't know for sure that would work, but
it's what causes :|: to turn into :| and |: at the end fo a line.

--
Laura (mailto:address@hidden)
http://www.laymusic.org : Putting live music back in the living room.