smart transpose

From: Olivier Guéry
Subject: smart transpose
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:25:05 +0200

                Hello,
        I use lily a lot for transposing my score.
        Transposing is one of the borest tging in music (and I play a Bb
instrument,
so I know the problem).
        With lily the \transpose commande work fine but I often have B#, E#,
and
other boring note.
        I tied to use smart-transpose has describe in the smart-transpose.ly
fille
but the result is not what I whant.
        Is it possible (before 1.4, it would be great, but I understand that we
must
decided to stop at one moment :o) to have a command \smart-transpose, working
like \transpose (and maybe \smart-transpose instead of \transpose, who like
B# ? or Cx ?)
        If it's not possible to include this feature yet, I send one of my .ly
file
I'd like to transpose, if anyone can explain me how it work... I understand
that I would normaly give me a .dvi with the same musique one transpose and
the other not, but it's not what append... In fact, of course, I only want
the transpose one :o)
        Thank's,
                nemo.

PS : Laurent, if you can make me an explanation in FRENCH !!! Ce serait
vraiment cool...
--
Olivier Guéry   address@hidden