More, but little, PDF bugs

From: Amelie Zapf
Subject: More, but little, PDF bugs
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 00:17:31 +0200

Hi all (& Mats, especially),

The update of ghostscript worked (so did the use of Type1 fonts). And yet and
still, when using -Ppdf and -ulilypond in conjunction, note heads on ledger
lines get shifted away from their stems. When using Peter Szabo's tt2001 font
family, however, this problem can be remedied using -ulilypond -uecpfb.

While I was at it, I also updated xdvi for point-and-click. I haven't recompiled
Emacs yet, so keep your fingers crossed!

Amy