gnu-regexp-discuss

[Gnu-regexp-discuss] Charity

From: Hassan Ammed
Subject: [Gnu-regexp-discuss] Charity
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 14:59:44 -0900

Dear Sir/Madam,

As you read this,I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe
everyone will die someday.
My name is Hassan Ammed a merchant in Dubai,in the U.A.E.I have been
diagnosed with esophageal
cancer.It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have
only about a few months to live,
according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so
well, as I never really cared for
anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was
never generous, I was always
hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only
thing I cared for. But now I regret
all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have
or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would
live my life a different way
from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and
given most of my property and
assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close
friends. I want God to be
merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give also to
charity organizations, as I want
this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have
distributed money to some charity
organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot
do this myself anymore I once asked members of my family to close one of my
accounts and distribute the
money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan;
they refused and kept the
money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not
to be contempt with what
I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of
eight million dollars
$8, 000, 000, 00 that I have with a finance/Security Company abroad. I will
want you to help me collect
this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations.

Please endeavor to reply me through my direct email address of
address@hidden for
confidentiality so that I can give you further information on the project.
I'll be checking my personal mail
awaiting your quick response. For your time and honesty, I have set aside
20% for you.

Hassan Ammed.