gnu-regexp-users

[Regexp] (no subject)

From: gallgosp
Subject: [Regexp] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:09:49 +0000

I would like to assign the values which are typically
returned through the predefined variables (eg, _1,
_2...) for a Beanshell snippet, to another variable
within a macro, utilizing the regular expression Search
and Replace. How would I access these variables? I
looked into SearchAndReplace.java, but was unable to
determine how to do this.
The "SearchAndReplace.getSearchString" returns only the
literal String, not the value of the predefined variable
that I want.