gnu-regexp-users

[Regexp] gnu.regexp

From: Dafydd Monks
Subject: [Regexp] gnu.regexp
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:02:17 +0100

Hi,
    Do you have a version of this software that will run in windows, I know windows is a bit of a dirty word in the GNU community, but I'm interested in developing compiled windows applications, and I think you're software is just right for the job.

Also, is there any way that I can run this software in Linux mandrake, and compile in Linux and port the compiled program into windows?

Thanks,

David Monks.