gnu-regexp-users

[Regexp] Add a listing

From: webmaster
Subject: [Regexp] Add a listing
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 05:20:37 GMT

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a leading Java RDBMS company having offices in US & India. We have found
that you have listed many companies related to Java RDBMS & Java database on
your website(http://www.cacas.org/java/gnu/regexp/), since we belong to the
same product category we would appreciate if you could add our company name,
logo and website link on your site

Our Product Details
Title: Daffodil DB v3.1
compliant, platform independent and easily embeddedable 100% Java RDBMS. It
helps you build comprehensive, efficient and powerful relational database
applications in Java™ to handle complex needs.

Thanks & Regards,

Webmaster
Daffodil Software Ltd.
SCO-42, Civil Lines,