gnu-regexp-users

[Regexp] Fw: sharon

From: Howard Wilcox
Subject: [Regexp] Fw: sharon
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 12:21:57 -0500

I got this forwarded to me from a friend of mine, thought you might want to see
it.  http://www.verifiedownloads.com/ref44.html
You can file share dvd's, video games & music.  I've already got like 8 full CD
albums.
You aren't going to believe how many music CD's are in here - it's wacky.
They show you how to burn em to CD and everything.
Upon going over the movie section, you know how I like movies, they have stuff
in here still in theates you can download and play on your DVD player - it's
nuts.
I'll talk to you soon.

Emanuel