gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] overrule peat

From: Stanislas Barrett
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] overrule peat
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 02:33:09 -0000

They were established in name and manifestly proud of thatfact.
He came night before last, but we didnt know untilmornin, continued Miss Hudnall, hurriedly.
Ill give you another hunch, said Sprague.
It took Hudnall only two days and a half, hauling light wagons, toreturn to the Red River camp. If Tom could nothaul all back to camp, he spread them fur side up, to collect thenext day.
Well take our turn, replied Hudnall, cheerfully.
Captain Singleton and Sprague saythe Indian scare has just begun.
You can see our women folks an bring back the straightof this news. Whenever you pass a camp you havent seen before,look for a red scarf tied somewhere in sight.
Thus admonished Tom wheeled his team away from the camp. Somehow you might get her away from Jett.
Hudnall, for Millys use, after he hadgone. The letter atonce uplifted him and plunged him into the depths. He made it a point always to reach at night the camp ofoutfits that had been ahead of him. Always, however, hissearch among the outfits ended in bitter disappointment. The stick served the purpose of holding the wagon from slippingback. Son, if I believed all I heard Id be pullin stakes forSpragues, declared Hudnall. The peak of prices forhides had not been reached. Unfortunately Tom had not cookedany other meat. >From the last ridge above the riverhe saw a pall of dust away to the west.
The famous hunting grounds along the Platte andRepublican Rivers would be barren. He wasjust ahead of me, though I couldnt see his wagons. Reckon wed better hold off supper a little.
Upon returning to camp, Tom met Captain Singleton, who had a smileand a cordial handshake for him. Dave, thats no way to tease Ory, he reproved, severely. Naw, I meant Toms girl, Milly Fayre, replied Dave, rathershortly.
They were freighting outthirteen hundred hides to Spragues. Aw, Ive all the time there is, drawled Dave, with an assuredsmile.
Lot of fine cooks we got in this outfit, he growled.
Miles hedrove along the river, passing many more camps, with like result.
Finally he agreed to let her come to the freighting post until theIndian scare quieted down. Conditions were identically the sameas before the trip. She warmly kissed Milly and then introduced her to Sally and Mrs. Aw, Ive all the time there is, drawled Dave, with an assuredsmile.