gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] merciless

From: Isabella Martinez
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] merciless
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 10:15:30 +0200

To vallahalla with them so saith me!
After three years at GCI and teaching and all, I feel a bit prepared. There are nice parks and other areas nearby that are good for walking.
I had a lot of energy starting this LJ but now I lost momentum.
For starters, they completely ignored the whole Rep Mark Foley scandal and instead went with a tame President Bush sketch that really lacked teeth. Save us a spot for Dinner!
The father is distant from his kids and spent time in jail because of his job and is jealous of his wife seeing other men even if he himself can have affairs. They have hired help.
I had a lot of energy starting this LJ but now I lost momentum. How much do people get paid? There are clubs that meet after classes, er, during lunch.
Plus, the man - the myth - the legend - CHUCK PALUMBO! - I bought Hot Dogs, Skim Milk, Peanut Butter, Tater Tots and other goodies.
FYI - We have a few mic problems during the first ten minutes but it clears up quickly! John Cena has won me over; Dane Cook has not. Biggest challenge here has been the Post Office.
The family is vaguely wealthy though appear to have fallen out of prosperity.
Where is Mark Kerr now? After three years at GCI and teaching and all, I feel a bit prepared.
It takes seven to ten years to get a real parking spot.
This one can cook a phone. They have hired help.
Plus, I get some exercise hiking up the hill after work to meet up with her. Save us a spot for Dinner!
I live in a PO Box now.