gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] air

From: Dinah Hampton
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] air
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 18:57:25 +0200

Iraqi troops could do so, no problem.
They get drunk and next morning theyre supposed to protect those who they are escorting into the danger zone. I have to be on my game! I mean really stupid. That incident was probably repeated one more time and afterwards they made sure we had enough supplies of water. I gave her the biggest smile ever and told her not to worry about it. I repeat, DID NOT work out.
Beyond that, I haven't done any reading.
So will the fridge fit?
oh and ofcourse the kitchen that can either fit me or the fridge. The green bathtub, pink toilet and white basin flat. HUBBY and I are gonna end up going back.
I mean really stupid.
but why spend more when you can get same thing, Im only trying to be practical.
They even stayed with us in the same compound. green bathtub and white basin. The things Iraqis struggle for.
The things Iraqis struggle for.
And many times I would argue each and every point but wouldnt really get anywhere. But I'm starting to get the hang of the job, and I'm able to see around a lot of planning corners I couldn't see around a few years ago. Why dont you take the cheaper one. We infact looked ridiculous checking out the softness of mattress.
I probably woulda planned something in advance, or trained my mind psychologically that water isnt available. I can see the scenario.
Yes HUBBY assured him. Talk to you later honey. I always think of them in my thoughts, and pray.
instead they wanna check out new avenues. Then there are the other small ones.
I cannot fathom, why even in Kuwait when we were asking for bloody directions, they would give us some bogus instructions then tell us to ask someone there. Their innocence, their plight to live. Does anyone know the html for uploading video on the blog? Then they try to guess my nationality. Just getting back on the ground and spent some quality time with the fiddle today.
Seth mentioned google video, but I dont wanna put it there I wanna be able to show it on my blog using HTML. But imagine those Iraqis that live outside.
instead they wanna check out new avenues.
I shook my head, trying to shake away the deja vu kinda feeling. I cant not wash my face, nor my teeth. He really is a stupid dumb head.