gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] shade

From: Edmund Frey
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] shade
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:41:30 +0300

That's the word on the virtual street. I even got a discount after mailing the owner of Fulling Mill. For example, Google's results seem to be extremely out of date at times, but their image search is far better than Live.
Live Search is just as fast now though. Teenagers today make their own radio station every day by creating playlists. In a way, it is like a return to the golden days of television, where everyone would watch the same show and then chat about it the next day at the watercooler. I don't find it surprising at all that time spent listening for this age group is down.
I do think an integrated launch for the applications would be a smart idea though! Live Search is just as fast now though.
Samarasekera sure knows how to crack the whip it seems! Most of the time they are almost identical. WHAT'S YOUR TASTE IN XMAS ORNAMENTS? I look on it as my duty as a blogger to spread the word. I found this study via Podcasting News, but I hate the fact that they do not link to their sources, so I am not linking to them. Both have their quirks and both have room for improvement. When I first started using both engines, I would always do a search with Live Search first, and then do the search in Google. More and more frequently, I have found that the Live Search results are better than Google's search results.
I expect in January you'll really start to notice a difference if you pass by the building. WHAT'S YOUR TASTE IN XMAS ORNAMENTS? The existing Bay building was meant to be a department store, and so the focus was entirely retail.
Fewer young people expect radio to be an important part of their future lives. unit for information regarding sales of static RAM chips in the U.
Hence the question mark in the title of this post. More and more frequently, I have found that the Live Search results are better than Google's search results.
Hence the question mark in the title of this post. But that doesn't mean I am not willing to give Live Search a chance. com is shorter than Google.
He says he won't because of the trust he's built over the years using Google.