gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] Big guys must have big guns!

From: Ollino Stormester
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] Big guys must have big guns!
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:54:46 +0000

Hei Sir, stop wasting your girl' time
trying to string her with your sleepy prick

Time to full throttle if you know what i mean ;)

Beleive me, all that they want is a powerful schlong.
And hours of real desire!

Make a perfect gift for yourself and for all
your chicks - more genuine desire for less money!

More info here: http://ssl.wittier.net

The magic stuff will be shipped in an hour after placing
your order. No bullshit. What if doesn't work? Really impossible,
but we'll REFUND ALL your money.

PS: This stuff is very effective against oligospermia or sterility.
Absolutely no side-effects.

--
jvnbdgrgnerghsdlfwrueir sonongnksrngoloknmokouskogoqonomonnrnrjflllrmlhplpmjlf

    'The editor, of course, the editor!  Oh yes,  he read it. He looked at
me  as if I had  a swollen face,  avoided  my  eyes  and  even giggled  with
embarrassment.   He  had   smudged   and   creased   the  typescript   quite
unnecessarily. He asked me  questions which I thought  were insane.  He said
nothing about the substance of the novel but asked me who I  was and where I
came  from, had I  been  writing for long,  why had nothing been heard of me
before  and finally  asked what struck me  as the most  idiotic question  of
all--who had given me the idea of writing a novel on such a curious subject?
Eventually  I lost  patience with him  and asked him straight out whether he
was going to print my novel or not. This embarrassed him. He  began mumbling