gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] This salary comes in above the salary of titles suc

From: Natalie Hinton
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] This salary comes in above the salary of titles such as Systems Analyst, Webmaster, and Network Engineer.
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:12:57 +0700

To All Investors:

Our New "Follow the Money" Strategy Brings You Rock-Solid Returns,
Safely Stocks That Won't Collapse!!! "Money Masters" Picked Stocks that
Soared an Average of 117%! Start Investing Like the Legendary "Money
Masters"!

Trade Date: Monday, January 8, 2007
Medical Institutional Services Corp.
Symbol: MISJ
Price: $1.94
Target: $3.90

JUST WATCH MISJ ON MONDAY JAN 8! MISJ IS GETTING READY TO EXPLODE!

Is it a binary number?
Hope you find these links interesting.
Now to be a bit more skeptical of the Information Week piece, the actual
titles in this article give me pause. Managing and working with metadata
is a viable choice, but repository administrator?
And this means better capture, storage, and management of metadata. Some
of you know what I'm talking about and are probably chuckling under your
breath.
Taken collectively, these are some scary statistics.
Of course, if you really want to get depressed about your salary, click
over to Enterprise System's Executive Pay Survey and look at some of
those stratospheric salaries. I wouldn't bet my career on that.
How could I turn this into code?
Here is a link to this piece, which is titled, suitably enough, Career
Spotlight: Database Administrator. Salary disparity could arise given
the difference in pay between an application DBA and a data architect -
both of whom could reasonably call themself a DBA.
Of course, it is quite liklely that things will come up during the
practice sessions that were missed or undocumented in the plan. As
regular readers of this blog know, I don't follow any regular posting
schedule here, but I probably average out to 2 or more posts per week.
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to quickly search through the steaming
mounds of code stored out there in your mainframe environment?
Additionally, there is the platform coverage that needs to be factored
in.
Just a quick post to promote another of my blogs, and to define the
difference between the two. And is that any way to treat data as a
valuable corporate asset? Sometimes, the mistakes are simple to correct
- and that is the case with this week's "bad standard.
Each of these four data models is referred to as a data model for
simplicity sakes.
When it is different how do we know what is correct and what is not?
What are the things that you do, or want to do, on a daily basis to
manage your database infrastructure?
Here is a link to this piece, which is titled, suitably enough, Career
Spotlight: Database Administrator. Furthermore, many DBMS products ship
with analytical tools and report writers to further simplify data
access.
Well, there is no reason for EMPNO to be in the SELECT-list. The first
three entries in our on-going bad standards series dealt with common,
existing standards that are either outdated or not well thought-out.
Information, on the other hand, adds context through relationships
between data, and possibly other information.
But according to Information Week, you guys are in the cat bird's seat.
Acutally, only the relational and network models have any true, formal
data model specification.
Oracle is not a database; neither are DB2 and SQL Server. com - DBA
Salaries: What Do You Earn?