gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] I'm sure I'm not the only one.

From: Dicky A. Booker
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 19:19:48 +0700

AFML, Price UP 17%, Hot news Today!

Entered into a licensing agreement to manufacture metal ceiling tiles
made from Aerometal.

Company: AeroFoam Metals Inc
Symbol: AFML
Previous: $0.12 UP 16.67%
Close Today: $0.14
Volume: 3,116,637

Wow what a day. We told you this company was set to fly.

Investors are looking! 10th most popular request on pink sheets today.
Today's news will push it higher. Don't Wait, set your buy for first
thing Tuesday Morning.

It's a free product, so give it a shot.
This is at least 14 years after Europe did the same: a stamp is a stamp
is a stamp, it's not a paper representation of money. No fear, Hydrous
has a fix.
if you actually manage to get one out of the post office. No fear,
Hydrous has a fix.
well lets just say I felt anger.
gone are the days of those email lists where you could find up to a
thousand email addresses listed for any spammer to harvest. mostly
sweet, with a few nuts.
So enjoy your Permanent stamps people.
I'm sure I'm not the only one. Unlike the dollar, it's not novel to find
these retro stamps - they're useless! That we can do without.