gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] re:Pharmacy we recommend: Christmas discounts.

From: Aurelio Blanco
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] re:Pharmacy we recommend: Christmas discounts.
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:03:17 -0120

Dear Customer.

As Christmas is coming up we’ve made a special offer for this festive season.

USDrugs online store provides clients with the wide range of top quality medications. Here you can order medications from Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief categories online.

It is a convenient, private way to obtain necessary medications directly from the USA.
No scamming and no frauds!

Please click here for more information.
http://olasa.hk

Don't miss this unique chance to get our medications at a special Christmas price.
Merry Christmas and our best wishes for the coming year!

Best regards,
Aurelio Blanco